- Owner / Manager
Dan Sorrick has practiced law in the Jackson metro area for over ten years. He graduated from the University of Mississippi in 2004 with a Bachelor of Arts degree in English, and graduated from Mississippi College School of Law with a Juris Doctorate in 2007. Dan has represented clients in matters of: Criminal Defense, DUI, Wills, Probate Estates and Administration, Personal Injury, Corporate Formations, Commercial Contracts, Real Estate Contracts and Deeds, Consumer Bankruptcy and Administrative Law. Dan currently represents many diverse clients, primarily in Rankin, Hinds, and Madison Counties.
He is a member of the Mississippi Bar Association, the Capitol Area Bar Association, The Rankin County Bar Association, and is admitted to practice law in all courts in the State of Mississippi, including the Federal Courts for the Northern and Southern Districts of Mississippi.
Dan lives with his wife, Melissa and their son, Elliott in Madison. He enjoys hunting and fishing, being outdoors, and spending time with family and friends.
Areas Of Practice
- Criminal Defense
- Probate & Estate Administration
- Commercial / Contracts
- Personal Injury / General
- Mississippi, 2008
- Mississippi College School of Law, Jackson, Mississippi
- J.D. - 2007
- University of Mississippi, Oxford, Mississippi
- B.A. - 2004
- Major: English
Professional Associations and Memberships
- Mississippi Bar Association, Member, 2008 to Present
- Capitol Area Bar Association, Member, 2008 to Present
- Rankin County Bar Association, Member, 2008 to Present
Past Employment Positions
- Dabbs Law Firm, PC, Associate Attorney, 2008 to 2018
Pro Bono Activities
- MS Volunteer Lawyer's Project, 2013 to Present